JordanTBH Technologies is always looking for experienced, technically minded, friendly individuals that will work well on the team. The majority of positions at JordanTBH Technologies Software can be done remotely from home (However, we do have office locations available) and the hours are always flexible. Remuneration is always based around the quality, effort and time spent working/of your work at JordanTBH Technologies.
Currently we're looking for the following:
Beta Testers (x 5)
- Graphics Designers (x 2)
You will be required to send your CV and a covering letter. If you feel suited to a higher managerial role please state this in your covering letter.
Please always include the following details:
Basic contact details (email, phone and any social networking websites)
Qualifications (if any)
Experience (if any)
Some information about yourself
Required skills, vary between roles:
- Must be at legal working age in the UK (Sixteen years of age)
- Must have good knowledge of cPanel / WHM / FTP / Programming Software (Notepad++ is recommended)
- You should have good spelling and grammar
- You should be able to work individually, and as a team/group.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Travel although not required
- Beta testers requre no set skills
Available working office locations:
- Kent, Great Britain, United Kingdom
- London, Great Britain, United Kingdom
- Brighton, Great Britain, United Kingdom (Opening: 1 Aug 13)
- Los Angeles, California, United States
If you would like to be notified when we have open positions in our team, please forward your current CV to us - we will add it to our records and email you when a suitable position becomes available based on the information you have on your CV.
If you do not include everything asked for above or show/explain evidence that you have the abilities required check the required skills your application will be immediately declined. Please attach your CV and covering letter in an email to careers, please state clearly what role you are applying for.